WARRANTY & RETURNS
ELWN 30-DAY GUARANTEE
ELWN wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you're not satisfied with your product we will accept return of product from this site for any reason within 30 days of the date you received the package for an exchange or a refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping and handling.
- Here's how to return your product.
- Contact customer service to receive an RMA #. Every Return must have RMA #.
- Repack your product with original packaging and all items including the original packaging
- Write the RMA # on the outside of the shipping carton (not on the product packaging).
- Send the product to us. You will be responsible for shipping costs and ELWN cannot accept risk if the product is lost or further dame in transit. Ship to:
Attn: RMA # [include your RMA # here]
625 South State Street #D
Salt Lake City UT 84101
- We will contact you within 5 days of receiving your product to verify the return.
Note: Please be sure to obtain an RMA number and clearly write it on the outside of the box. Failure to do so may result in your package being refused or cause delays in processing your refund. Be sure to use a package-shipping service such as United Parcel Service, Federal Express or the United States Postal Service that is able to track shipments.
ELWN LIMITED WARRANTY
The ELWN® warranty on headphones remains in effect for one year from the date of the first purchase. Proof of purchase is required to return ELWN® headphones.
WHO IS PROTECTED BY THIS WARRANTY?
The ELWN® warranty protects the original owner and all subsequent owners for ONE YEAR from the original purchase date, provided that the ELWN product was purchased within the United States from an authorized dealer who was authorized by the ELWN manufacturer to sell such products at the time of original purchase. For warranty information outside the U.S., please contact your local distributor. Warranty service is only available in the country of original purchase.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
Except as specified below, the ELWN warranty covers all defects in material workmanship. The ELWN manufacturer reserves the right to replace a discontinued model with a comparable model. Any replacement parts may be new or rebuilt.The following is not covered: damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, product modification or neglect; damage occurring during shipment; damage from failure to follow instructions contained in the instruction manual; damage resulting from the performance of repairs by someone not authorized by the ELWN manufacturer; damage caused by installation of parts that do not conform to ELWN specifications; earbuds not used for their intended purpose; any claims based on misrepresentations by the seller; products with any serial number removed or defaced or products sold on an “as is” or final sales basis. The ELWN manufacturer’s liability is limited to the repair or replacement, at the option of ELWN manufacturer, of a defective product.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EXCEPT FOR THE OBLIGATIONS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE ELWN MANUFACTURER BE LIABLE FOR THE DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF THE ELWN MANUFACTURER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS WARRANTY AND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PROVIDED THAT, IF THE ELWN MANUFACTURER CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM IMPLIED WARRANTIES UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY.
NOTE: Repair of our product must be done by an authorized dealer or service center. Unauthorized repair will void the warranty and is done at the risk of the consumer.TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE If you require warranty service, please contact your dealer for assistance. If this is not possible and you live in the United States, please visit our Contact Page:
for information on how to obtain service or replacement if purchased in the United States, contact your local dealer or distributor for repair or replacement. DO NOT RETURN PRODUCTS TO THE ELWN FACTORY WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION, THEY WILL BE RETURNED UNOPENED. You are responsible for transporting your product for repair or replacement. The ELWN manufacturer will pay reasonable return charges for standard delivery to any location within the United States if the repair or replacement is covered under the warranty. Please save the original shipping carton(s), as a charge will be made for additional cartons. Outside the United States, please contact your local distributor. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above may not apply to you.
We will accept return of products if we determine that the products qualify for a warranty return under our Limited Warranty above and you comply with the following warranty return procedures:
- Obtain an RMA from ELWN customer support. Every warranty return must have an RMA.
- Write the RMA on the outside of the shipping box or container (not the product package).
- Submit your proof of purchase of the product direct from the ELWN online store (an itemized, dated receipt) or from a retailer of ELWN branded products and include a completed RMA form.
- Return all items and materials originally included with the ELWN product, including the original product packaging.
- If applicable, make a backup of any and all data stored on the product. ELWN is not responsible for loss of any data stored on a returned product.
- Arrange shipment pickup, prepay shipping (and any duty) charges, and insure the shipment or accept the risk if the product is lost or further damaged in transit. It is your responsibility to retain a sender's copy of the shipment invoice and the shipment tracking number in the event of a lost shipment, until ELWN has expressly acknowledged to you in writing that it has received the returned product. ELWN will bear the cost of shipping the product or the replacement product back to you after warranty service.
Ship Warranty Returns to:
Attn: RMA # (include your RMA # here)
625 South State Street #D
Salt Lake City, UT 84101